Crank Power LED Lantern Radio
Ideal for the campsite or your emergency kit, this self-powered lantern sports a wind-up handle along with a built-in AM/FM radio and telescoping antenna. Three minutes of winding the handle provides up to 75 minutes of use. The lantern offers a low setting (three LEDs) and a high setting (six LEDs) as well as an emergency setting with six red blinking LEDs. Since the lantern requires no fuel, it's safe, inexpensive, and to operate. When fully charged through the 12-volt DC charger, the lantern can provide up to 15 hours of use. It can also operate on three AAA batteries (not included).
Other highlights include a nightlight, a compass, a hanging loop, and a 120-decibel siren that you can sound in emergency situations. The lantern comes with an audio input cord, which you can use to connect and play your iPod or other MP3 player, as well as a universal Nokia adapter for charging your Nokia cell phone. (An adapter for other cell-phone models is sold separately.) The lantern weighs 1.75 pounds.
- Three settings: low (three LEDs), high (six LEDs), and emergency (six red blinking LEDs)
- Built-in AM/FM radio and telescoping antenna
- Wind-up handle that yields up to 75 minutes of use after three minutes of winding
- 12-volt DC charger
- 120-decibel siren
- Hanging loop
- Audio input cord for your MP3 player
- Universal Nokia cell-phone adapter/charger
- Color: Yellow/black
- Power source: Dynamo hand crank, 12-v DC 500mA car charger, or three AAA batteries
- Rechargeable battery: 3.6V 300maH 2/3 AAA Ni-MH
- Battery capacity: 120 cycles/minute for three minutes equals 80 percent capacity
- Battery life: More than 10 years
- Radio bands: AM 525-1710 KHz; FM 88-108 MHz
- Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions: 3 inches long by 3 inches wide by 11 inches high
Aervoe Industries warrants to the original purchaser that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to products that have been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or tampering or have been modified in any way. Broken latches and handles will not be accepted for return.
About Wind 'N Go
Wind 'N Go is a line of dynamo-powered flashlights, lanterns, and radios.
What's in the Box
Lantern, audio input cord, and universal Nokia adapter.
Self-powered lantern with built-in AM/FM radio; ideal for the campsite or your emergency kit
Three minutes of winding the handle provides up to 75 minutes of use
Offers low setting (three LEDs), high setting (six LEDs), and emergency setting (six red blinking LEDs)
Has emergency siren, DC charger, nightlight, compass, audio input cord, and Nokia cell-phone adapter
Weighs 1.75 pounds; covered by one-year manufacturer warranty
15 Super Bright 20,000 MCD LED Bulbs
Cell phone charger
Cigarette lighter adapter
MP3 player speaker
130 decibel emergency siren