Dynamo Crank Emergency Disaster Radio with Solar AM/FM/SW/Weather
Dynamo & Solar Powered Radio with all the Dream Features
A perfect radio for emergencies and disasters, it comes with all the features that you need in any emergency situation. It comes with a High quality AC type brushless generator. The solar panel powers the radio by itself and charges the built-in batteries as well. To maximize the sunlight’s rays, the solar panel is designed to tilt with the suns position to receive the energy during the day time. On the bottom side of the solar panel is a 5 LED reading lamp that you can use in poorly lit conditions. The radio is built with a multi-function LED flashlight. The super bright LED on the side can be used as a flashlight or can be a red flashing emergency signal.
The radio is designed to charge many small electronic items. It is built with a USB jack that can connect to many standard USB enabled gadgets like your iPod or cellphone. It comes with 6 cellphone tips that can charge many model phones by cranking or solar power. Please check the list below to see if your phone is compatible with the tips we provide. If you do not see your phone on the list we can provide the information needed to order a tip for your phone.
The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands. The weather alert feature enables you to receive the alert signal when a disaster arrives. Random colors of Black, Blue or Green.
1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
2. Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
3. AA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception.
4. A built-in Rechargeable battery pack.
5. AC adaptor charge from the 3.5 mm jack. (Optional)
6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
1. 5 LED reading lamp for camping and emergency use.
2. White LED flashlight
3. Red LED blinking for emergency alert.
1. AM: 520-1717 KHz
2. FM: 88.00- 108.00 MHz
3. SW1: 3.20-9.00KHz
4. SW2: 9.00- 22.00KHz
5. Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception
6. Weather Alert: To be activated by weather alert signals.
1. 6 Cellphone Tips for Motorola, Nokia, LG & Samsung
3. USB Cord